Currently, we offer specialty clinics with the following services.
Audiology is the clinical evaluation and management of hearing and balance problems in people of all ages. It also involves the fitting and management of hearing aids and other hearing assistive devices.
Signs that may indicate the need to see an audiologist for a hearing evaluation:
- problems hearing over the telephone
- trouble following conversations when two or more people speak at once
- trouble following conversations in a setting with a noisy background
- confusion about where sounds are located
- having to ask people to repeat themselves
- problems hearing or understanding speech of children or women
- most people seem to mumble or not speak clearly
- problems with misunderstanding others and making inappropriate responses
- others notice that television volume is high
- missing sounds of telephone or doorbell ringing
- avoiding activities because of problems with hearing and understanding speech
|Heart Health Quiz|
Heart-attack deaths have fallen 60 percent in three decades. Still, millions of Americans suffer from cardiovascular diseases linked with heart attacks and strokes.
is essential to life. But too much cholesterol in the blood is linked heart disease and stroke. Watch this cholesterol animation to learn how cholesterol works in the body and what steps you can take to make healthy lifestyle changes.
Cardiology is the clinical study and practice of treating the heart. Heart disease is the biggest health risk Americans face today. If you don’t have heart disease now, you can help prevent it. If you’ve already been diagnosed with heart disease, you can keep it from getting worse. Here are the tools to get you started.
Find out more information on heart disease.
You've heard that it's possible to preserve and strengthen your bones through exercise and a healthy diet. But accidents, genetics and disease can work against even the best of healthy habits. When fractures, sprains, and the wear and tear of daily life get to your bones and joints, you need to know when to take action and the best way to take care of yourself.
Find out more information on Orthopedics.